Tim Magnusson - Class 1990
- Tim attended Central Michigan University (BS - Business Administration), Thunderbird School of Global Management (MBA)
- He is the Founding Partner of Garda Capital Partners (Asset Management Industry)
- Spare time - Tim spends time with his family, classic cars, enjoying the outdoors
- Happy hometown memory - Everything! I loved Growing up in the UP.
- Favorite place to see back home - Gulliver Lake
- Activities while in MAS - Wrestling team, student council
- Unique accomplishments as an adult - Completed 11 marathons including the Boston Marathon. Started a successful Global Asset Management business from scratch with two other partners.
- Why is anything possible? Everyone is born with gifts and talents. you just have to discover them and harness them, and importantly, be willing to work harder than anyone else to achieve your goals. If you refuse to give up, and you refuse to let anyone else out-hustle you, you can achieve anything. if you ask for it, you will get the help you need to get where you want to go.