- Attended Central Michigan University (BS - Business Administration) and University of Utah David Eccles School of Business (MBA)
- Currently the General Manager of Hotel Ivy, A Luxury Collection Hotel in Minneapolis
- Spare time - Dana is trying to find her spare time!
- Happy hometown memory - The feeling of "inclusion"
- Favorite place to see back home - Main Street Manistique. Lots of memories!
- Activities while in MAS - Basketball, softball, cheerleading
- Unique accomplishments as an adult - With an entrepreneurial spirit, Dana has owned several successful businesses from construction to restaurants and wedding consulting. Within the hospitality industry, Dana has received awards for sales and marketing excellence with Ritz-Carlton and Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts and has been selected as the guest author for the September feature of Hotel business Review.
- Why is anything possible coming from Manistique? Anything is possible because you are responsible for creating your future. Thought breeds reality. The first step is education. Education is freedom - the freedom you choose for your future.
Back to Gemmy's
Back to Manistique Alumni Home Page